WARRANTY TIME FRAME
Ledlenser products have an industry-leading warranty that covers defects in manufacturing, up to 7 years. Warranty periods differ from product to product. Please check specific product pages for more info.
2 year warranty on rechargeable batteries
Provided the batteries are charged and stored correctly.
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
- You are the original owner of the torch/headlamp
- The product was purchased from an authorised Ledlenser reseller
- The product is within the warranty period (see above) and meets the warranty criteria below.
What is covered
- Manufacturing faults or defects
What is NOT covered
- General wear and tear
- Misuse or abuse
- Unauthorised and/or unreasonable use
- Sheaths, accessories, imprinting or colour finishes
- Declining rechargeable battery performance that has occurred over time
- Issues caused by leaking batteries
Option 1 - Taking it back to the store you purchased it from
Once you are confident that your Ledlenser qualifies for repair/replacement under the warranty timeframe and conditions above, you have the option of taking it back to the store you purchased it from. Please note – retailers cannot replace your headlamp or torch in-store, they will need to send it back to us for assessment first.
Option 2 - Sending it back to us directly
Once you are confident that your Ledlenser qualifies for repair/replacement under the warranty timeframe and conditions above, you also have the option of sending it back to us directly.
If you choose to send it directly to us, please download the official Ledlenser Warranty Submission form here and send to:
89 Austin Street
Please note: we highly recommend sending your warranty item to us via courier. In the case of NZ Post this means you will need to upgrade from their standard tracked post service to courier. If you do choose to send via post, please expect the processing of your warranty claim to take an additional 2 weeks.